To apply for the Macon Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee’s apprenticeship program you must provide the following documentation:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card/or equivalent documentation of legal work status
- Birth Certificate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Official Transcript documenting 1 year of Algebra knowledge
- Form DD-214 (if applicable)
After you have gathered the above information, bring the required documentation to: 1046 Patterson Street, Macon, Georgia 31204.
- You will be scheduled to take a proctored aptitude exam at a later date. The exam will assess your reading comprehension and math skills.
- There will be a physical examination, administered by Macon Occupational Medicine (scheduled by the Training Director) after successful completion of the aptitude test. This fit test will include vision, hearing, balance, climbing, and lifting, to ensure the applicants ability to perform the work safely.